- Cleaning out a garage or single room
- 250 square feet deck removals
- 1500 square feet of roof shingles (single layer)
- Small kitchen or bathroom renovations
- Basement, garage, or multi-room cleanups
- 200 to 300 square feet deck removals
- 2000 to 2500 square feet of roof shingles (single layer)
- Larger kitchen or bathroom renovations
- Basement, attic, garage, multi-room, and outdoor cleanups
- Flooring and carpeting removal for large homes or businesses
- 300 to 400 square feet deck removals
- 2500 to 3000 square feet of roof shingle removal (single layer)
- Multi-room renovation projects or home additions
- Major home or business additions
- New home constructions
- Garage, barn, or outbuilding demolitions
- Full home window or siding replacements
- Full home or business roofing projects
- Window and siding replacements on very large homes
- Commercial roofing demolitions
- Business or office cleanups
- New construction and major addition projects on larger homes or business
- Any demolition, renovation, or construction project with large amounts of debris, trash, paper, cardboard, or other material
Our Available Sizes at Eagle Dumpster Rental
Renting a dumpster is easier than you think! We offer a diverse range of sizes. That means you never have to pay for a bigger dumpster than you really need. Whether it’s a one room bathroom renovation, a multi-room project, or a massive home demolition, your project can move forward smoothly with the perfect rental dumpster from Eagle Dumpster Rental.
Not sure which dumpster is right for you? Check our sizing guide above for more information.
Or, if you need extra assistance, don’t hesitate to call our customer service team. We’ll answer any sizing questions you might have. We’ll also help you pick the perfectly-sized dumpster for your unique needs.
At Eagle, our dumpster sizes range from 10 cubic yards to 40 cubic yards. When choosing a dumpster, you need to consider the project and the waste it will create. You’ll also need to consider the area where your dumpster will be placed – like your front yard, back alley, or driveway. You want to make sure your rental dumpster is big enough to handle the job, but you also want to make sure it can fit safely on your property.
Which Dumpster Size is Right for You?
Don’t get too stressed out about picking the right dumpster. Our friendly staff can recommend the perfect dumpster for your unique project. We also have flexible weight limits and generous overage fees on our dumpster rentals.
If you’re completing a small remodel or renovation, then a 10 or 15 cubic yard dumpster is a smart choice. These dumpsters are popular for projects like replacing your kitchen cabinets, renovating a small bathroom, or cleaning out an attic or basement.
Larger projects, including shingle replacements, multi-room cleanups, garage cleanups, or large-scale flooring and carpet removal, may require a 20 yard dumpster. These dumpsters offer more space, which also means you don’t have to waste as much time breaking down debris to fit into the container.
Finally, our 30 and 40 cubic yard dumpsters are suited for the largest construction and renovation projects. They also provide the best value. Our large roll-away containers are ideal for home demolition projects, commercial construction projects, and large residential renovations, among other projects.
In general, your rental dumpster can handle any unwanted construction material, debris, and waste created by your project. After you fill your dumpster, we’ll pick it up and dispose of everything at a nearby landfill or other appropriate facility. Our dumpsters cannot handle certain materials. All of the following items are prohibited from your dumpster:
Appliances, asbestos, batteries, biomedical waste or materials, biohazardous materials, computers, corrosives, chemicals, explosives, flammable materials or products, fluorescent tubes, fertilizer, pesticides, Freon, liquids, mattresses and box springs, monitors, paint, radioactive materials, spray cans, tires, televisions, and any other infectious, toxic, or hazardous materials that may require special handling, as well as any materials prohibited by applicable federal or state regulations. Additional fines may apply.
Contact Eagle Dumpster Rental today for any questions about our dumpster sizes! Our friendly staff can help you decide which dumpster is the right choice for your project.